Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thoughts on Dentists

I had to go to the dentist twice this week, for a checkup and then a filling. And these experiences have made me ask some questions.

For example, why do dentists insists on hanging up posters about various things that can be wrong with your teeth? There you are, lying in that stupid chair, bored out of your mind and then there are these POSTERS that make you panic and be like "Oh no, what if I have moderate periodontitis?" Hypochondria at the dentist's office. Not a fan. I am also not a fan of the anesthesia they use. Because it is not a pleasant sensation, the feeling that one side of your face is sliding off your skull.

Oh well. On the plus side, I have a date with The Loser tomorrow. We're going to Alejandro's for lunch, which will hopefully not result in my having a hysterical laugh attack similar to the ones I tend to have at Alejandro's with Dido. And then we are seeing Salt. Wish me luck! ...who am I even talking to?

~Medusa

[Dido's Note: Another thing about those posters on destist office walls: The drawings are usually AWFUL. I mean, I can't draw, but I can draw better than THAT.]

No comments:

Post a Comment