Thursday, November 4, 2010

LALALALALALA...AROOooOOOO!

Hello everyone out there in blog-world.

It's been a while. How are you? I'm freaking fantastic. Because you know what? Medusa and I had forgotten our password to this blog and JUST NOW remembered it!!!

So I've got a lot of updating to do, on my life.

First of all, I now have a boyfriend, but you see, it's not Billy Bob Joe XII... his name is Moose. He goes to a college close by, but not too close, so I really only get to see him on the weekend...which I must say makes the reunions so much sweeter but I miss him so so much during the week. Anyway let me just say that Monday will be our 10 week "anniversary" which is good - really good, because we've dated before and didn't make it that far, ever. More on past history later, maybe. It's 11:38 and I can't go through that right now.

Anyway I love him. I'm pretty sure we're gonna get married and Medusa knows about this... she's helped me look through some dresses while I suggest ridiculously awesome shoes for her...

Oh and guess what? I got an A- on my Politics midterm exam. SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Also, I'm not quite "over" Billy Bob. I guess that's bad...but...my dear Moose knows about it, and when I told him, he said it would be okay, and just held me close. That's when I knew for sure he's a keeper - now I'm just doubting myself, what if I can't keep up my end of the deal?

It will be okay, though, I had no idea I had the capacity for so much love in my heart, to give and to receive, no idea someone would know me so well from the inside out, not idea anyone could be so patiently understanding and supportive, and the best thing is, I told him I want a career, and he said he could be a stay at home dad. I love him. I love him. I love him. Need I say more?

That will be all for now...I promise I will write more frequently from now on. I had forgotten how much fun this is.

One last thing: You all should look up this Youtube video, it's Helene Segara, L'amour est un soleil... beautiful gorgeous song... ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMbvzowbFzk&a=GxdCwVVULXe5Bnh8-2G82I71DqIIqqZC&list=ML&playnext=21

TTFN, dearies *with English accent of course*
~Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment