Monday, July 12, 2010

Cast of Characters: I was going to write about Alejandro's, but then decided this was more necessary.

An introduction to the Cast of Characters, as they stand, that may be mentioned in this blog:

Medusa: Well, me. I've introduced myself already, sort of. I'm a military brat who's going to BYU in the fall to study graphic design, probably. I have too many shoes (I believe I'm at 56 pairs), but at the same time not enough. I tend to go off on tangents, so bear with me.

Dido: My best friend. She's going to Sweet Briar in the fall, which is a shame because it's in Virginia and BYU is in Utah and therefore I will be at a long distance from anyone who understands the inside jokes I will probably wind up laughing about loudly while others look at me in stunned disbelief and slowly back away. [Dido's Note: It's true. The same thing will happen to me.]

Billy Bob Joe XII: Dido's former teacher, and the love of her life, sort of. He's bald and wears fingerless gloves sometimes, which is not attractive. Fortunately, he finally shaved off his moustache. He's currently off in Europe with his girlfriend, eating giant lemons which they apparently grow in Italy. He's joining the Marines, which has caused Dido much heartache and sorrow. Good thing this blog is anonymous, as are the characters, eh, Dido? [Dido's Note: He is totally attractive, and FYI, he smells amazing. And yes, good thing the blog is anonymous. More about Billy Bob later.]

Cat Vomit: Billy Bob Joe XII is dating a vet. Vets deal with sick cats, and therefore smell like cat vomit. Probably. Also, the woman has no fashion sense. Dido doesn't actually know her, or much about her, so she has leave to hate her as much as she chooses.

The Loser: Regrettably, I like one of my best guy friends as more than a friend. It's a problem, because he's dating another one of my best friends. In fact, I helped their relationship work at the beginning because I did not yet like The Loser that way. And now I am stuck in a ridiculous situation. The Loser is a loser, but regrettably my hormones haven't figured that out yet. We don't need to mention his age.

Girl Scout: The Loser's girlfriend. Really, I'd love to hate her, but I can't because she's perfect.

The Tramp: A former friend of Dido and me. She'd have a lot fewer boy problems if she'd stop throwing herself at anything with an ounce of testosterone. Hopefully she will not appear much in this blog because we won't have to deal with her.

Dido, did I leave anyone out? Updates to follow, possibly. [Dido's Note: We'll have to add people as they come and go anyway.] [Medusa's Note: Well yes, but not necessarily here. We can just introduce them. Hey, I have an idea. Maybe we can make a sidebar gadget for the cast of characters and add people when necessary.] [Dido's Note: Sure, sounds good. You do it, I suck at technology. Tell me how to edit it :) ] [Medusa's Note: Yes'm.]

--Medusa

No comments:

Post a Comment