Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Medusa would just like to say that The Loser is the most amazing guy ever...

...And that she kind of doesn't want to go to college yet because she doesn't want to let him go. Apparently there's this whole amazing, sweet, romantic side of him I had NO IDEA existed. And so I like him kind of a lot more than I'd anticipated. But honestly, if you were sent texts like...

"I think I just might like you more than I thought I did yesterday. :) I feel amazingly good at the moment. :) I kinda wish I could always feel like this. :)"

"I kind of like you. :) And I like saying that. Sorry if I sound sappy or repetitive. :P"

"I mean it. :) I think you're beautiful. :)"

...you'd probably feel the same. Anyway, ta for now. I keep thinking I'm going to wake up.

--Medusa

No comments:

Post a Comment