Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello from Dido

Hello, dearest readers. You will not want to read this blog. I promise. Unless, of course, you love hearing about dishes, or mexican food, or little-kid movies. However, if you do decide to read our posts, I promise you that you'll be entertained.

I'd like to apologize in advance for anything I say that might lead you to make a bad decision. If you follow my advice, it's your fault if the result is unwanted, because I have personally decided NEVER to follow my own advice. It's a bad idea. Medusa can tell you all about that; in fact I firmly believe I'm only alive today to write in this blog because she saved me from various horrible deaths, i.e. by embarrassment or stupidity.

If you're wondering how we chose the title, just be patient. You will find out. Maybe. Who knows? That's life - confusing, mixed up, unpredictable, backstabbing, but sometimes undeniably beautiful. And no, I am not sappy or depressed. I am honest with myself. I do have a weakness for sappy love songs, and I am slightly depressed about my love life, but all around my life is good. Also, if you haven't noticed, I tend to ramble. Good luck keeping up with my logic! Really, you'll need it. Have fun reading!

--Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment