Monday, July 26, 2010

It's interesting how getting what you want can make life REALLY COMPLICATED.

Apparently, The Loser likes me back. Two simultaneous reactions here: 1) "YAYYYYYY! I LOVE LIFE!" 2) "CRAP! He just broke up with Girl Scout last week! And I leave for BYU in a month! And my parents would NOT be okay with this because of the age gap! ...NOW WHAT?"

And neither he nor I know the answer.

--Medusa

Oh and also, I wanted to share something hilarious Dido sent me the other day:

"Well I was just minding my own business in waist deep ocean water. All of a sudden I heard this loud wave behind me & when I turned around there was a 10 foot wave right on top of me and it crashed down and I went under and got turned over about 3 times and swallowed a bunch of water and it all got in my eyes and nose & I thought I would never get back up bc I had no idea where I was. And I thought I was gonna die. My last thoughts would not have been about my life or friends or family. No. They would have been: "Damn. I haven't heard all of Lady Gaga's songs yet. Well this sucks."

No comments:

Post a Comment