Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Creative Blog Title Goes Here"

A conversation between Medusa and myself on my birthday.
This should be self-explanatory:

Me: My cake had 19 candles on it and the flames were somehow different colors. When I blew them out I wished with all my heart and soul "Billy Bob." That is all.

Medusa: Bahaha I did the same thing on my birthday... with the Loser...

Me: You know. I am starting to think we are the losers here :)

Medusa: I feel like you're right. Hahaha

Medusa: ...in the process of cleaning my room I found a small glass figurine of what appears to be the virgin mary. I have no idea where it came from or what it was doing under my bed. WTF. haha

(later...)

Me: That is so weird. Haha. Wow. I found some interesting t h ings in my closet which I threw away imediately. Yay packing! XD

Medusa: Haha I guess. I'm currently in the middle of one of those ridiculous emotional breakdowns over everything and nothing.

Me: Oh. Not good. Why? And eat some chocolate? Feel better... :(

Medusa: I don't even know. hahaha. General worries about EVERYTHING. Probably because I'm pmsing. When I wake up tomorrow I'll be fine. blahhhh. haha

Me: Aggh I hate being a girl! And I hate the universe for being a man bitch. Poor you. :( Seriously, men are so much better off.

Medusa: It's true. gah. I vote we kill them ALL. haha

Me: Yes except Johnny Depp. :)

Medusa: Yeah... and Taylor Lautner. And Brad Pitt. I just watched Mr. And Mrs. Smith. hahaha

Me: And Billy Bob. Always Billy Bob. Hey you like motorcycle men. Taylor Lautner has one! In the movie at least. Haha

Medusa: Hahaha very nice. Actually I kind of do...the bad boy vibe is quite attractive. Which is ironic because I refuse to ever ride a motorcycle. But yes, we can save Billy Bob if you like. And the Loser. Regrettably, I'm rather attached. :/ hahaha

Me: Yeah let's save them. However if there are only 5 men left alive the competition will be AWFUL.

Medusa: We save them... but put them somewhere else, like the moon. Then we go live on the moon with them, keeping ours and sharing the celebrities between us, while the newly female world eradicates poverty, global warming, the energy crisis, and the problem of the toilet seat being left up. hahaha

Me: Can I please put this conversation on the blog? Hahahahaha

And the rest is history! But really. I laughed so hard for most of this.

--Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment