Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Medusa's life is still boring, but she has a newfound hatred for Katy Perry

This is a problem, because the one song that describes my current situation is by my new celebrity arch-nemesis. As I previously said, The Loser and I are really good friends. What I may have not mentioned, however, is that The Loser kind of thinks of me as a guy. "Dude," "Bro," etc. Aside from the obvious problems I have with this, it also means he won't shut up about girls he finds attractive. And so I have developed strong hatred for Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, the entire female population of England, and, as of a few minutes ago, Katy Perry. Apparently The Loser finds the California Gurls music video to be hot. As alarming as the concept of him being turned on by a whipped-cream canister bra is, what is more alarming is that I can not, as I usually can, turn to music for solace. You see, the only song that describes my current situation is "One of the Boys" by---Katy Perry.

I mean, this describes me perfectly:

"So I don't wanna be one of the boys, one of your guys
So give me a chance to prove to you tonight
That I just wanna be one of the girls
Pretty in pearls and not one of the boys."

Normally, I'd blast this song over... and over... and over. But no! Now, I can't! Because Katy Perry is now the ENEMY. That whore.

He's such a jerk. Here I just bought him an Amazon mp3 gift card for his birthday (...a $3 one, but it's the thought that counts, right?) and he repays me by blabbing on about how hot Katy Perry is when he knows PERFECTLY WELL that I hate it when he does that.

I hate that kid.

...At least, I wish I did.

--Medusa

Updated: Last Night's Conversation, an Excerpt (Or, Why I Hate My Life.)

Me: Enough already! why do you always DO that? >:(
The Loser: DO what?
Me: Talk about hot girls incessantly. :P
The Loser: Oh, because you don't like it. :D

Sigh.

Update 2: I'm pathetic! YAY!

I hate Katy Perry.

But I have decided to start modeling my hair and makeup on hers. I'm too scared to do black. So I just dyed my hair DARK dark brown. And now for pinup makeup! Hello, pink, magenta, and red lipstick! Hello, black eyeliner and baby doll eyelashes! ...Goodbye, self-respect and individual style. I am so pathetic it isn't even funny. I doubt The Loser is even going to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment